It can take up about 20 to 30 minutes to prepare
- White bread
- Cream cheese
- 2 to 3 Egg’s (depends on how many you’re making)
- Liquid Butter
- Frying pan
- Take a piece of bread and cut off the crust.
- Flatten the bread to a thinner piece using your fingers.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bread.
- Put the fruit in a line along the shorter end like this:
- Roll up the bread from the side of the fruit to the other end.
- Repeat the steps above till you have the right amount of rolls you want.
- Put two eggs in a bowl and mix them together.
- place the Rolls into the mix, make sure they are covered in all places.
- Place three to four at a time in a frying pan with melted butter.
- Leave them on one side for about 30 seconds before turning
them to another side and repeat this with all sides till they are
- Mix cinnamon and sugar a bowl.
- Place the rolls one by one in the mix before placing them on a plate.
- Put some Honey over them if you want, and you’re done!
Enjoy your French Toast Rolls!!